Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Floundering

I'm supposed to be setting up a classroom right now. I hear all my teacher friends talking about getting up early, going to meetings, putting up bulletin boards, meeting their students, etc... and I'm home. I knew it was going to be this way but knowing and actually going through it are two very different feelings. Going through it makes me feel like a bit of a failure. Now I know that I'm not a failure so no need to leave me uplifting positive messages (not that anyone reads this anyway, who am I kidding) I really thought by 31 years old that I would be almost 10 years into my career and have some stability. Which I totally would have had if I was still in FL. Around this time of the year I really miss FL. Keeping my fingers crossed that something good will come my way. I'm so sick of being in debt and not having the money to support my family. I'm sick of feeling like I'm never going to be successful. Ugg...after writing this I have to pick myself back up and go on with my day because I've had my 20 minutes or so to feel bad and that's all I allow myself each day.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I'm still reading! And sending lots of uplifting positive vibes your way! Hang in there

m said...

Thanks Charlie!!!!! :) I really appreciate it!