Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where is Time Flying????

I cannot believe that it's already almost March!!!! Little Man is almost 7 years old!!!!! Baby M is almost 3 1/2, WHOA. Time is just flying by so darn fast!!! I wanted to do a little update on my New Year's Resolutions, mainly to keep myself in check!

  • Run a full marathon-My husband and I are going to sign up for a full at the end of June and we have begun our pre training :)- We are signed up for the marathon and full out marathon training starts this week!!!! I am very excited but also very nervous. Part of me is like "damn straight I can finish a marathon" but then I keep having flashbacks to how my body felt after just 13.1 and that makes me kinda nervous!
  • Read 52 books this year- I love reading and I received gift cards for ebooks for Christmas so I am going to get started on this goal. I am not going to say a book a week because I just want it to be an average. I am also going to keep a running list so that I can actually keep track of how many books I read.- I read 4 books in January but then sorta pooped out in February. I was sick so I didn't read as much at the gym. I seriously need to get on the ball and get back on track!
  • Reduce credit card debt-it's a continuous struggle with unexpected life events but I took on another job and will still online tutor to try to work on reducing the debt and saving for the future!- My Thirt.y-one business is turning out to be really successful so I'm earning lots of extra money! We are almost done paying off the bunk beds we got the kids so that will free up an extra $100 per month and then I'm looking forward to hopefully getting a tax refund to jump start our debt pay off!!!
  • Drink 8 glasses of water per day-I don't drink nearly enough water and I feel parched on my most days because of it. My skin, hair and nails are in rough shape and I know my body needs the water!-I am not doing great with this but I have been drinking more water. I need to be sure that I'm monitoring my intake more closely especially now with beginning marathon training!
  • Stop biting my nails- Now that I am in a professional job I want my hands to look nice. Due to not drinking enough water and constantly chewing my fingers my hands look terrible. I am going to really try to take care of my nails and cuticles so that I have healthy hands in 2012!!!-I have been more conscious of this and gotten some really great hand lotion that is helping. They are looking better but I still have a long way to go!
  • Have more sex- It's true......I need to have that sexual connection with my husband more because our relationship needs that intimacy. It's our 7th year of marriage and damn if I am going to go through that 7 year itch!!-Things have been going pretty good :) Still trying to be more conscious of not waiting until 11pm to go to bed but rather start the routine much earlier so I'm not so exhausted when I crawl into bed.

No comments: