Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Progress
  • I've done a lot of research on Ph.D. programs since the New Year. I'm sifting through many options and still in the exploratory phase.
  • I have left work by 4pm everyday so far this week and I'm LOVING it! I feel like I have all the time in the world. My nights seem to last forever and I feel WAY more productive at work :)
  • We have had a sit down dinners every night this week and I've planned the meals for the week and did my shopping on Sunday so we're not scrambling around trying to "figure out" what to have.
  • I cooked dinner Sunday and look forward to making a couple more meals this week :)
  • I scheduled 5 hours of tutoring this week and paid cash for groceries, my Tar.get purchase, along with gas. I can't wait to earn more money and pay down my debt!
  • I ran 2 miles and walked a mile last night. I will be working out every day for the rest of the week!
  • My sister in law found a job opportunity for me last night and I applied last night.
  • I am in the process of reading my book club book but I'm not crazy about it, at what point do I abandon it and move on. I think I need to give it a chance and try to get "into" it.
  • I am going to plan my training calendar this week.
Here's to a great New Year!

No comments: